We take your privacy very seriously and in this section we try to explain how we collect data from you from our website, how we use it and who do we share it with.
Our policy is in compliance with the EU Data protection directive from 1995 and we will update this as soon as the updated 2015 legislation is ready.
What data do we collect?
We ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances (for example):
– when you make a reservation or purchase something from our website or through our customer service team – by email or on the phone
– when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback
– when you make an enquiry, sign up for special deals and offers
We also use ‘cookies’ to collect information about your use of the websites. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to temporarily store information within your browser, which in turn allows us to recognise the computer used to access this site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can delete existing cookies from your browser. You can also edit your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in future.
To establish how customers reach our sites, we employ a third party to collect information. No personal information (i.e. that can identify you) is collected during this process and this anonymous process does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
How do we use that data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
– to provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you to get the best out of our websites
– to fulfill the bookings and purchases you have made through our websites, and any other requests we receive from you
– for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis and marketing of new services
– when you contact us by email, we will use the information you give us to provide the service you require.
Who do we share that data with?
We may disclose your data to our partners who work with us to provide you with hotel booking and activities. They will only use your data for the purposes of fulfilling your booking requests.
We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling any bookings, purchases or requests that you make on the websites, and through our customer service team or as otherwise described in this policy. We may be required to disclose your information if required by any applicable law or regulation. We may also disclose your data to third parties and professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
You are always entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you like to see this please contact us in writing to the above registered address. [We may request a small charge for providing this information to you].